We sell your home for an industry leading 1.5% commission
ROOM Real Estate provides an elite team of agents who will do whatever it takes to maximize the final sales price of your property.
Our services for sellers include:
-Complimentary and confidential property appraisal, Access to our expertise, experience and advice,Optimal market exposure High quality photography, Public Open houses and unlimited VIP showings, Brokers' Open Houses, Assisting you in finding attorneys, stagers and other professionals that you may need.
We are present and market listings where buyers fiend their homes and we have access to the same marketing platforms as the traditional brokerage firms.
We offer a premium service at a 2% fee. Our premium services for sellers includes all the above plus:
-Ultra professional photography, 3D floor plans, Staging guidance, Social media marketing.
Why choose ROOM real estate?
The reason to choose ROOM Real Estate is simple. We give your property similar or better exposure compared with the best traditional firms in the market and we can get your property sold for 1.5% instead of the regular 6% commission.
Financing a Buyer
You need to pay off your existing mortgage before you can close.This means that you need liquidity in the amount of any existing mortgage to be able to finance a buyer.You can negotiate a loan contract with the buyer. Both you and the buyer can save money as you will cut out the bank's margins on two sides.
For the Seller
- Broker: Typically 6%. 1.5-2% with ROOM Real Estate
- Own Attorney: Consult your attorney, normally $2500
- Processing Fee: $450+
- NYC Transfer Tax: 1% of price up to $500,000; or, 1.425% of price if $500,000 and over.
- NYS State Transfer Tax: $4 per $1,000 of price
- Miscellaneous Title Fees: $200-$500
- Payoff Fee to Title Closer: $100-$300
- Miscellaneous Condominium Charges e.g. flip tax: Vary by building
Note: For condominiums in new developments, the Purchaser will pay costs normally paid by the Seller. These include Seller attorney fees as well as NY and NYC Transfer Taxes.
For the Seller
- Broker: Typically 6%, 1.5-2% with ROOM Real Estate
- Consult your attorney, typically $2500
- Co-op Attorney: $450+
- Flip Tax: Typically 1% to 3% of price (if applicable)
- Stock Transfer Tax: $0.05 per share
- NYC Transfer Tax: 1% of price up to $500,000; or 1.425% of price if $500,000 and over.
- NY State Transfer Tax: $4 per $1,000 of price
- Pick-up / Payoff Fee: $250-$500
- UCC-3 Filing Fee: $100
- Miscellaneous Coop Charges: Vary by building
This is an estimate of closing costs and in no way represents a completely accurate indicator of your particular situation. Consult your attorney, broker, bank and mortgage broker to confirm your costs. Please don't forget to read your Good Faith Estimate and it is best to review the HUD-1 Settlement Statement for the most precise indication of your costs.